At Art of the Yard in Denver, we believe that every project – outdoor kitchens to koi ponds – should start with landscape design and consultation services to determine your exact wants, needs, budget, timeline and overall vision. For over 30 years, we’ve built our business on really listening to our customers so that we can provide a finished product that surpasses all expectations.
When you work with our team of experts, you’re welcome to bring ideas and photos, or leave it all up to our design virtuosos to create a masterpiece based on your aesthetics. We’ll provide just the right level of support and respect your decisions from start to completion. Our landscape design and consultation services are simply here to help bring your dream outdoor space to life.
Working with Art of the Yard
During your first landscape design and consultation meeting with an Art of the Yard team member, we will break down all the components of the design to better understand what you’re looking for and to provide as accurate an estimate as possible. Depending on the project, items we might discuss include:
- Landscape or feature designs that you like and what resonates with you
- Use and atmosphere – do you want peaceful, lively, family-friendly, etc.
- If you have children or pets and what you’d like to incorporate for them
- Style preferences – clean lines, the natural look or something a bit formal
- Unwanted views, street noise or other issues that need to be addressed
- Preferences on how much or how little maintenance you want to manage
- Creating a design or feature that blends seamlessly with your house style
Once we have this information, we’ll move forward with designing your stone patio, outdoor kitchen, or pondless water feature according to your needs and wish list. Then, once we receive your approval, we’ll get started on the build. Are you ready to take the first step? Get in touch with us today.