Fall is upon us and winter is just around the corner. It’s time to think about your winter yard. Yes! You can have a stunning winter yard that will be the talk of the town. Here’s how:
- Plant winter-friendly fruits like crab-apple and winter-berry for a refreshing splash of color.
- Don’t forget your hardscapes! Add decorative pots, benches, and sculptures to beautify your winter landscape.
- Use mulch around shrubs, plants, and trees for not only a prettier winter yard, but also for extra winter protection.
- Evergreens beautify a yard with a burst of color throughout the year, including winter.
- Don’t forget to water your plants. The winter months can be especially dry.
Are you ready to get your landscaping design winter ready? Art of the Yard is the premier landscaping company in the Denver area. Call today and talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable landscape pros, and let us help you have a winter yard that will be the envy of your friends and neighbors.